An Environmental consultancy are looking for an experienced Geo Environmental Consultant to join their team in Croydon.
As they recently pick up sizeable projects they are looking for an experienced consultant who can come on board and hit the ground running.
You will be joining an established team and expected to carry out the following duties:
- Supervising geo environmental projects
- Preparing phase I desk study reports including PRA’s
- Preparing phase II interpretative reports including GQRA’s
As the appointed engineer you will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience supervising ground investigations
- Proficient at logging to British standards
Salary will be commensurate on how much experience you possess.