A position has become available for a Geo-Environmental Consultant to join an Environmental consultancy based in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years consultancy experience carrying out desk studies, site investigations and remediation. You will either be working as a junior consultant in your current role and looking for a consultant position.
- Minimum two years contaminated land consultancy experience
- Proficient in Phase I and II report writing and remediation
- Relevant Geology/Environmental degree
- UK driving licence
- Producing phase 1 desk studies
- Supervising phase 2 site investigation
- Supervising remediation schemes
- Producing risk assessment reports
Salary is between £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience plus you will be supported in gaining chartership.
If this position is of interest please apply today.