Static/Foot Mechanical Shift Engineer – Greenwich – 38k
A well-established M&E building services provider are currently in search of a static/foot mechanical shift engineer to join a team on a static site within Greenwich.
They have been delivering engineering and fabric solutions to key UK based companies and have been operating for over 20 years. You will be part of a team of 4 on site and deliver mechanical PPM & reactive maintenance to the following:
• Temp & Humidity understanding of ventilation & pumps
• Fan coil units
This would be based on a shift pattern which is day shifts and would consist of the following:
• Monday – Friday (8 - 6)
• 3 days off
• Tuesday – Monday (7 days shift) – in week its 8 - 5.30 and weekends 8 - 5
• 2 days off
• Thursday to Wednesday (8 - 5.30)
• 4 days off and then repeat
The ideal candidate would also need to be happy with walking as there are X8 buildings that you will be covering and all within walking distance of each other, there is also a van on site that is shared between the engineers. You would also need a full UK license to operate the van on site.
• 35k with a 3k shift allowance (38K)
• 25 days holiday + bank
• Company pension scheme
• Van on site to use for call outs & reactive
• Call out – 1 in 4 – 75 pound standby
• Free parking on site
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk