THE COMPANY :
- Private run heating company, running 50 years.
- 14 staff employed directly.
- Turnover 3 million annually
- Head office based in Kent
- Provide service, maintenance and breakdown services to their private residential and communal space clients within the property industry
We are currently looking for a junior domestic gas safe engineer/improver, we look after large commercial systems but need to do works in the flats etc (normally in a commercial setting) and HIU works in apartments, General plumbing works. We have 2x senior engineers and this engineer will work a long side them, helping out etc as well as working on their own over a varied selection of sites and tasks
We are happy for the right candidate to progress them through their commercial training as well, so there is scope for more money and to become a senior engineer etc.
The ideal candidate will have there domestic gas tickets and have 3 -9 months working in the industry as an imporver. THE PACKAGE :
- Main works are service & reactive breakdowns in the area below
- Working area London, Home Counties & Southern England
- Small van provided
- Working hours 8am to 4.30pm Mon-Fri
- Salary £31k + Call Out Money + OT (so maybe 36K-37K in total a year)
- Call out 1 week in 5
- 20 days paid holiday, up to maximum of 24 (increase of 1x day each full year worked)