Junior/ Trainee Electrical Estimator
Due to sheer growth a well-established building service provider based in Hainault is now in search of a junior estimator to join their growing team.
Our client has been established for over 30 years providing service, maintenance and project works to the private and public sector including hospitals, schools, rail , retail, hospitality and blue chip offices.
Junior electrical estimators duties:
- Carrying out day to day estimating of a high volume low value electrical quotes following reactive work.
- Estimates ranging in value from £250.00 - £5,000.00
- Up to around 150 quotes / estimates per week
- Support for the lead estimator
- Telephone technical support for mobile engineers
- Technical support for office admin staff
- Direct communication with clients via email and telephone calls
- Overseeing and monitoring specific small value quoted work
- Ensuring quotation KPI’s are met
Salary & package
- Good computer skills in excel, word & outlook
- Being able to self-prioritise own workload
- Meeting high work volume demands
- Electrically qualified
- Ideally 6+ months experience in estimating
- £28K Basic
- working hours 08:30 – 17:30,
- 20 days annual leave per annum + bank holidays, increasing by 1 day for each year of service
- Training and development.
- Company pension
- Clear progression path and salary reviews