Mechanical Maintenance Engineer –38K + Travel – Hampshire
I am currently representing an excellent facilities management company who are currently in need of a Mechanical Service engineer to join a growing HVAC team. They have been successfully operating for over 40 years providing a wide range of services to high end commercial clientele across Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex & London.
They are looking for an Mechanical Mobile Maintenance Engineer preferably having worked in the building services industry, with experience to perform reactive and planned maintenance work on routine maintenance covering most aspects of commercial building services.
This role would suit someone who has experience and has carried out routine maintenance covering most aspects of commercial building services.
The ideal candidate
• Awareness and experience of commercial building environments
• Can do attitude and willing to go the extra mile
• Build a good working relationship with service team
• Be prepared to carry out tasks using own initiative and provide support to other engineers as required.
• Be incredibly flexible in terms of tasks to be carried out and location.
• Good customer service skills and liaison with clients
• Be able to comprehensively report on work carried out and follow up with recommendations and reports.
• This person would be expected to carry out most mechanical everyday tasks using own initiative.
Duties to include:
Location of Work
- HVAC filter changes and basic general maintenance
- Correctly record readings during maintenance service visits whilst also completion of comprehensive service reports.
- Pump, belt and valve service replacements
- Plumbing and associated works including TMV and TRV replacement
- Attend breakdown including minor building flood damage/burst pipes, isolations
- PPM including basic electrical attendance i.e. lamps, fluorescent tube replacement
- Carry out replacement of mechanical components – in general and as required
- Maintain boiler-room/plantroom environments working alongside qualified Gas Safe/F-Gas engineer.
- Flushing of mains water systems inc. temperature readings
- Attend straight forward drain blockages
- Plumbing experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be covering mostly Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, and Berkshire areas along with some work in London. In return my client is willing to offer:
- 38K basic salary – dependant on exp.
- Van & Fuel card
- Travel paid after half hour EW
- Company phone & tablet – paperless system
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank
- Company private pension scheme
- Vitality health insurance
- Call out 1 in 6 – 120 pound standby – minimum of 4 hours @ overtime –D2D on weekends
- Overtime is 1.5 in week & X2 on Sundays & bank
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk