Static Handyman – Chelsea – 34K & Oyster / Travel card
I am currently representing an excellent building service M&E contractor who are currently in search of a static Handyman to be working as part of a team on a large commercial centre in Chelsea, London.
You will be fulfilling maintenance responsibilities at a large, multi-tenanted property, therefore there is a lot of opportunity for overtime and the client is also able to supply a oyster / travel card to help get to site.
Salary & Package:
• 30 - 34K per annum + Travel/Oyster Card
• Hours Monday to Friday - 08:00 -16:30.
• 25 Days Annual leave + bank holiday
• Pension & healthcare plan
• Plenty of OT - 1.5 in week, saturdays & X2 Sundays & bank
Call out rota - 1 in 6
About You as the Handyman
• Basic Building services / maintenance background.
• Basic Electrical and Plumbing knowledge
• Plumbing, carpentry and general building services skills
• Experience working in large commercial building
• Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as
• you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis
Duties on site:
• Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
• Minor plumbing and carpentry
• Clearing or cleaning general areas
• Shifting furniture or equipment
• Assembling furniture or equipment
• General garden/landscape and maintenance
• Footpath maintenance
• Painting and decorating
• Clearing gutters
• Changing filters on air conditioning systems
• Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
• Plant & BMS status checks
This is great opportunity to work within a tight knitted team on a prestigious site within Chelsea. If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.