Static Handyman – Chelsea – 32K & Oyster / Travelcard
I am currently representing an excellent building service M&E contractor who is currently in search of a static Handyman to be working as part of a team on a large commercial centre in Chelsea, London.
You will be fulfilling maintenance responsibilities at a large, multi-tenanted property, therefore there is a lot of opportunity for overtime and the client is also able to supply a oyster/travel card to help get to site.
Salary & Package:
About You as the Handyman
- 26 – 32K per annum + Travel/Oyster Card
- Hours Monday to Friday - 08:00 -16:30.
- 28 Days Annual leave - Including Bank Holidays
- Plenty of OT
Duties on site:
- Basic Building services/maintenance background.
- Basic Electrical and Plumbing knowledge
- Plumbing, carpentry, and general building services skills
- Experience working in large commercial building
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills, and be client-facing as
- you will be interacting with the client on-site on a daily basis
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Minor plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- General garden/landscape and maintenance
- Footpath maintenance
- Painting and decorating
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Maintaining property exterior through the different seasons
- Plant & BMS status checks
This is a great opportunity to work within a tight knitted team on a prestigious site within Chelsea.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.