Help Desk Administrator – Crayford
Hours of Work: 08.00 – 17.00
Starting on £23 - £27k depending on experience and qualifications
My Client are looking for an experienced Service Desk Administrator to join their team in Crayford, Kent. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a role of scheduling works with engineers, subcontractors and clients alike.
- A HVAC Engineering company who have been running 22 years.
- 2 offices in the UK, one in Crayford Kent and one in Halifax.
- Currently employ 50 staff nationwide
- Works with clients such as : Gordon Ramsay restaurant group, national care homes and commercial buildings.
The purpose of the role will be to work with end clients and the M&E engineering and fabric staff plus subcontractors on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach. This includes but is not limited to:
Essential Background and Experience
- First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
- Prioritising and logging callouts on internal system (full training will be provided)
- Responsible for a team of engineers, subcontractors and sites
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance, callouts and remedial jobs
- Providing clients with works progress via internal CRM system, customer online portals, emails and telephone contact. Attending meetings (face to face/conference call) where necessary
- Processing of engineering/subcontractor paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
- Raising purchase orders for materials and subcontractor works
- Processing of supplier/subcontractor invoices on our internal systems
- Providing quotations following on from engineering visits
- Running and processing reports, providing reports and analysing data and reporting findings and solutions to challenges to the Management Team
- Updating and producing the Monthly report to present on a monthly basis to the senior management team
- Processing of Engineer Holiday forms
- Creating callout rotas for engineering team
- Take instruction from Operations teams as required
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
- Previous experience of working as a Service Desk / Helpdesk Administrator/Co-Ordinator
- Experience with the use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint
- Appropriate level of data protection, security awareness and confidentiality awareness
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Hot desk role – working at various locations within the office building.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme available
- Death in Service cover available
- Healthcare scheme available after two years
- 3-month probationary period
- Sociable company with regular events throughout the year
- Welcoming environment and friendly team
- Progression and training available
If you feel you would be well suited for the role please send an up to date CV.