My client is a national Building Services company who provide FM solutions to a range of commercial, critical, retail and blue chip clients.
They are now seeking a Senior Helpdesk administrator to work within the building services department at the Aldgate Office, London.
- Established for 60 years
- 400 strong M&E Engineering company
- Office based in Aldgate, large office with approximately about 30 staff in it.
- Clients are mainly blue chip commercial office spaces; Metrus properties, Avison Young, JLL, Savills etc.
Personal attributes :
- Deal professionally with customer and supplier queries
- Co–coordinator Call-outs & maintenance bookings
- Monitor and replay promptly to the emails
- Attend weekly/monthly client meetings with contracts manager and supervisor then issuing the meeting minuets.
- Completing the monthly reports with the manager.
- Monthly invoicing
- Close down the PMS schedule with our team supervisor.
- Handyman Co-ordination – PO’s Job sheets, Invoicing materials invoicing and keeping the monthly spread sheet updated.
- Prepare quotation following Fire door inspection reports and send it to client
- Prepare quotation following inspection reports done by manager/supervisor
- Ensure that all reports are filed and scanned to the project folders and engineer’s pigeon holes ready for site distribution.
- Filing & Admin
- Scan and file all documents to the project folders
- Type reports and quotations
- Update the PMS with engineer’s report sheet, pictures and job notes.
- Use of google translate may apply due to engineer’s background
- Update client with the job outcome
- Periodic site logbook inspections.
- Site logbook distribution & control.
- Assisting with managing delivery notes
- Provide Purchase Orders to field engineers
- To present a professional image at all times, both in the office and to clients.
- To be willing to work in excess of usual working hours when the balance of the company’s work or allocated responsibilities requires this. We do not expect excessive working hours, rather we require flexibility when there is a clear benefit to the company
- To understand the consequences of your actions for the company and to actively share responsibility with the managers for the success of the company.
Salary and Package
- Computer literate – Basic Word / Excel at intermediate level
- Good numeracy
- Good literacy
- Financial awareness
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good communication skills
- Helpdesk experience would be a benefit
- Be motivated with a good attitude.
- Monday – Friday – 40 Hour working week
- £28,000 - £30,00.00 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Company pension
- Training and development
If you are interested in this position please apply asap with an up to date CV.