Helpdesk Administrator – Basildon - £23,000
My client is a well-established and reputable Fire & Security service provider who covers London and the home counties.
Due to continuous growth they are now in search of a Fire & Security service desk administrator to join their expanding team.
Salary and Package:
Main duties :
- £20,000 - £23,000
- Mon-Fri 7:30 – 4:30 or 8:30 – 5:30
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- Providing clients with works progress via internal System, customer online portals, emails and telephone contact. Attending meetings (face to face/conference call) where necessary
- Processing of engineering/subcontractor paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
- Raising purchase orders for materials and subcontractor works
- Providing quotations following on from engineering visits
- First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
- Prioritising and logging callouts on internal system
- Responsible for a team of engineers, subcontractors and sites
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance, callouts and remedial jobs
- Running and processing reports, providing reports and analysing data and reporting findings and solutions to challenges to the Management Team
- Updating and producing the Monthly report to present on a monthly basis to the senior management team
- Processing of Engineer Holiday forms
- Creating callout rotas for engineering team
- Take instruction from Operations teams as required
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
If you feel you are suitable for this position please apply today with an up to date CV.