HVAC SERVICE MANAGER - Hertfordshire - 65K
My client are a well established HVAC engineering company based in Hertfordshire who have been operating for over 20 years.
Their projects are predominantly Government buildings and serviced office contracts, along with some high end residential.
Due to growth of the Company, they are looking for a Service Manager to join their ranks and be based out of their Hertfordshire Office.
THE JOB – HVAC SERVICE MANAGER
Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm / 40 Hour Weeks.
You will be office based 5 days a week.
Looking after a team of 10 Mobile AC Engineers and Office Staff.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a growing service and maintenance department.
- Reporting to the Service your responsibilities will include scheduling, controlling and supporting the team of Service Engineers, ensuring both service calls and maintenance visits are carried out in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- The role will involve the updating of the company’s service management system and accurate record keeping.
- The candidate will manage and develop existing commercial & residential client relationships and be expected to provide client telephone / site assistance as required, whilst also being responsible for providing prompt quotations for any further works.
- Ensuring all report sheets are verified and issued to clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring all remedial quotes are issued in a timely manner
- Making sure PO’s are issued to suppliers
- Monitoring the profitability of jobs.
- Up to £65,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension - 3% Company contribution and 5% employee.
- 25 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV