Mobile HIU engineer £34k - £35k
The company :
• Hvac and commercial gas company
• Based in Canada water, south east London#
• 19 engineers as a company
• Service, maintenance breakdown and install
• Clients such as ; hotels, airports, the leisure group & private schools in London
The HIU engineers main duties will be Maintenance, small projects and install works as well as planned and reactive maintenance on Heating interface units and associated plant in London and M25 orbital.
Carrying out the following work:
• Reactive, Servicing and repairs of HIU’s and heating systems
• small pipework
• replacing taps and sinks
• Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
• HIU installations
Salary and package:
• £34k/ £35k
• Van & fuel card
• mobile phone, iPad and PPE
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (day added on for each year of service)
• Overtime paid at 1.5 and double time
• Training and progression
• Salary reviews after 3-6 months
Working hours and requirements:
• 40 hour working week
• Candidate must be happy working within the M25
• Must have a driving licence
• Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance.
• Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
• Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk