Mobile HVAC Engineer 36/38K
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals.
They are currently 26 strong on the maintenance side and are based in hampshire, with the majority of the work covering London and the Home Counties.
Due to continuous growth there is now an opportunity for a field based, AC Engineer to come and join a growing team to operate on a mobile basis.
The ideal candidate must have:
• FGas Cat 1
• City and Guilds or NVQ level 1 and 2 in AC and Refrigeration
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Have experience and knowledge of service, maintenance and breakdown to AC equipment
• be able to work independently and any additional qualifications within electrical and mechanical being a added bonus.
· 36/38K basic
· VAN & FUEL CARD
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· 1 HOPUR EW travel paid
· Overtime available
If you feel you would be well suited for this role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.