Working Electrical Supervisor – 43k - South East


  • installationelec
  • Building Services
  • 21/04/2021
  • 19/05/2021
  • 43000
  • 43000
  • GBP
  • Annually
  • Permanent
  • South East England

Job Details

Working Electrical Supervisor – 43k Kent / South East + Travel

There is a new opportunity for an experienced Working Electrical Supervisor to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties. The work would be 80% site based both on the tools and overseeing / managing the work of the team on site. The other 20% would be office based surveying new work and initial planning.


As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London and across the UK for over 15 years.

We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate. The ideal candidate would be based within Kent or the S/E of England with contracts within London and Kent. 

 
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified approved electrician who comes from a commercial install background and has experience running teams on site.

 Duties but not limited too;

  • Containment
  • Refurbishment and rewires
  • Lighting installations
  • 20% office based surveying work & Planning
 
Salary & Package:
  • 43k  Per Annum + Overtime + option to be part of a on call rota
  • Travel time paid after half hour EW
  • Parking & Congestion paid
  • company Van and Fuel card
  • Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
  • Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
  • Company Mobile and Tablet and or laptop for business use
  • 25 Days Holiday + bank
  • On call manager rota ( 1 in 10/12) option to be on engineer rota if you wish.
The Person:
  • Previous experience working as an electrical supervisor and come from a commercial installation background
  • 18th Edition
  • Approved electrician
  • CSCS card
  • SSSTS
  • SMSTS
If you feel this role could be of interest or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.

Tom Wilson 
RGB Network 
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk


Apply Now