Job specification for Junior Service Administrator/Coordinator – Surrey
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an up and coming Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning company. For the right candidate there is also scope to grow the role as the company expands.
• Answering the telephone and answering queries or transferring to the relevant person.
• Booking in works as and when requested.
• Compiling report sheets
• Sending out report sheets
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Compiling Emails and responding to emails, both company personal and company email accounts.
• Communicating with clients, sub-contractors, companies own engineers and management
• General administration duties.
• Any other Adhoc duties as required.
• Knowledge of the operating system Job Logic Web would be advantageous, but not essential as full training will be given
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PDF
• Must have good clear communication and pronunciation
Salary & Package:
• Salary will be in the region of 16 – 22K per annum depending on experience.
• Holidays are 20 days + 8 bank holidays
• We operate a pension scheme currently with NEST.
• Progression & scope to grow
• Your Hours of work will be 8.30am until 5pm with an hour for lunch.