Junior Estimator – Seven Oaks- £23k-£35k (depending on experience)
My client specialise in energy and bms and are currently in search of a junior estimator due to sheer growth.
They typically undertake projects ranging from £50k to £3m within commercial , residential and the built environment.
They are seeking a Junior M&E or electrically bias Estimator to be office based working on a number of projects including refurbishment, new build and fit out.
- Assist in producing quantities from drawings
- Assist in preparation of cost plans and feasibility studies
- Produce pre tender estimates when required
- Assist in the Business Development process in producing information for PQQs and Tenders
- Tender document production: bills of quantities, scope of works and specifications
- Review tender returns and produce tender reports
- Attend site visits and Progress Meetings to review valuations
- Preparation of financial reports
- Understanding of period cost reporting and comparison with budget/forecast
- Review and agree variations with contractors and clients
- Produce final accounts
- Ensure prompt submission of invoices and applications for payment
Salary and package
- £32k-£35k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Training and progression