M&E Administrator – Kent
There is a new opportunity for an Administrator to join a company based in Kent around the Rochester area. You will mainly be supporting a small but busy engineering team and be working within the M&E Maintenance industry.
As a business, we are based in Kent, Rochester and have been operating successfully in London and across the UK for over 15 years.
We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
Duties would include:
• Coordinating, scheduling and planning of engineers diaries
• Booking follow up work and through liaising with the client
• General administrative duties
• Database management and inputting
• Ordering parts
Salary & Package:
• 19 – 22k (dependant on exp.)
• 9 – 5 on a 40 hour week
• 23 days holiday + bank
• Company pension Scheme
• Strong administration skills
• Good communicator
• Efficient, organised, self-motivated
• Computer literate
• Experience scheduling engineers - advantageous but not essential
• Previous experience or knowledge of engineering environment - advantageous but not essential
If you feel this role could be of interest or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk