Mobile Mechanical/HIU Engineer
My client is a well-established (30 years +) and growing organisation within the HVAC industry. they have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties.
Salary: Up to £41,000 (plus estimated £5k in overtime)
Hours: 8am – 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location of work: 99% inside of M25
Head Office: Essex
Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time plus standby allowance of £150
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
Understanding or familiar with:
- Hydraulic systems for heating/hot/cold and boosted, to include knowledge and understanding of measuring/achieving flow rates and all ancillary components.
- Pumping systems and invertor driven pumps maintenance and set up.
- Pipework systems to include balancing, commissioning, flow control and general valves
- Pressure vessels and pressurisation units installation and maintenance
- HIU systems and distribution to include HIU service and maintenance
- Pressure testing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary fault finding of issues and provision of accurate reporting and recommendations
- Understanding heat losses methods to improve with accurate reporting and recommendations
- Ability to undertake system drain downs and refills effectively (whole building)
- Ability to change pumps, valves, valve components (directional and modulating), plates exchangers to include servicing and inspection.
- Working within Energy Centres, Large centralised plant rooms, building distribution systems.
- Gas boilers and safety
- Electrical systems and safety
- Plant controls and safety
- Safety and working safely
- You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
- You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
- A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
- At least 3 years mobile HVAC experience.