Mobile Plumber - London - 36k
- HVAC Specialist Company
- 2 Offices in the UK
- They currently have 3 commercial gas engineer and 5 A/C engineers
- They currently have some apple store contracts, NHS, luxury residential sites.
- 90% of the work is within central London, 10% is surrounding areas
- There are two big sites based in Woolwich and Kidbrook that they would mainly be covering but will be expected to cover London and M25 and provide cover.
DUTIES & RESPONSOBILITIES
- Mobile Plumber
- Service, Maintenance & Breakdown
- Working on their whole portfolio of contracts.
- Monday – Friday
- The engineers must be able to identify likely isolation points from a common riser.
- They must be able to safely isolate and make repairs. This could be change a radiator or repair a leak, including iron.
- Experience in the use of hand threading tools.
- An amount of electrical knowledge. This would be enough to fault find on basic domestic controls and repair/ replace where required.
- Used to working on multiple sites per day, to deadlines.
- High “fix first time” rate.
- Be able to safely fill and vent multiple primary risers.
- Efficient and effective diagnosis of heating system faults i.e. blockages due to sludge, seized valves, blocked strainers etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- £30,000 - £36,000
- 1 hour EW paid in travel
- Van, Fuel card (private mileage is allowed)
- Call out rota 1 in 11, min 4 hours per call – 100 pound standby
- Overtime x1.5 & x2
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NVQ or City and Guilds Level 2 in Plumbing
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk