Mobile Electrical Service & Maintenance Engineer- £38k
- Salary: Up to £38,000
- Hours: 8am – 5pm
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location of work: 99% inside of M25
- Head Office: Bishops Stortford
- Call out Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7- plus standby allowance of £150
- Overtime rate: Time and a half or double time
- Competitive salary
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme, auto enrolment pension, training and development, sickness insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
Our client is a well-established and growing organisation within the HVAC industry. They have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties.
Majority of their clients include: managing agents, blue chip clients and high end commercial offices, schools and educational sector .
The vast majority of works will be within commercial buildings/plant rooms with all associated electrical equipment, hence a working knowledge of electrical systems is essential. Skills Needed:
- A proven track record within the electrical field
- Relevant industry qualifications – 17th / 18th edition
- Level 3 qualifications electrical maintenance
Fault finding and General ppms, Routine electrical maintenance of lighting and power systems to include emergency light testing through to undertaking EICR’s as required. knowledge of maintenance / servicing AC filter changes , ahu , fcu and general building services would be an advantage
A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.