Lead M&E Foot Mobile Engineer – London
I am currently representing an excellent M&E building services provider who are currently in search of a lead M&E foot mobile engineer to work across a portfolio of commercial buildings within Central London.
They have been operating successfully for over 20 years as a business and deliver M&E maintenance and projects across the UK. Ideally they are looking for a candidate who is customer faced and has a positive attitude towards clients and work.
The candidate will also have the necessary experience to perform and supervise reactive and PPM tasks as well marshalling specialist services. You will be dealing directly with FM managers, clients, subcontractors and team members both verbally and in writing.
Candidates should hold the following qualifications:
• Required - City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation (2382) or equivalent
• Ideally - City & Guilds Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391)
• Annual wage – £36,800 per annum
• Zone 1-6 travel card
• Company mobile for business use
• Company tablet
• 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Company pension scheme
• Company health scheme (after a qualification period)
• Expenses paid for any out of pocket expenses incurred
• Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
• Overtime available
• Sick pay at the discretion of the company
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
• Will need to complete a 6 month probationary period
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk