Multi trade / Maintenance Operative – Heathrow Airport – 20 – 22PH
I am currently representing an excellent facilities & construction expert who are in need of Multi Trader / Maintenance Operatives to work within Heathrow Airport for their small works division. They have been successfully operating for over 10 years and provide full construction fit out through to facilities maintenance to high end commercial clients including airports, show rooms and various others.
You will be working within the small works division providing various tasks such as:
• Painting & Decorating
• Fitting of kitchens and units
• Clearing or cleaning general areas
• Shifting furniture or equipment
• Assembling furniture or equipment
The successful candidate would have worked within a construction environment and happy to turn their hands to an array of tasks on site and live within a commutable distance of Heathrow Airport.
In return my client is looking to offer:
• 20 – 22PH on a PAYE 40 hour week
• Van with fuelling station on site
• Mobile phone provided
• PPE, Tools, Uniform provided, Pension & death in service
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Working hours day – 07.45 – 16.45
• Night works – (usually 21.00 – 03.30/04.00)
• Position is fluid and as hourly paid salary moves in accordance with hours worked, no restrictions on hours / overtime
• On average with Planned Preventative Maintenance – between 6 – 8 nights per month. These again can be worked in a fluid manner as long as the minors and major services are achieved and in line with Lounge access
• Working at Heathrow airport
• Overtime calculated – time and a half at night Monday to Sat and Sunday’s double time
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk