Lead Mechanical Engineer – London £40k
My client are a HVAC Engineering company who have been running for over 40 years, who specialise in providing M&E solutions to their end clients.
Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm
- Working on a prestigious high end residential site that consists of 214 luxury apartments in the Temple London, area.
- You will be working within very high end residential buildings – from £20mil upwards.
- Working closely with the FM & Estates Manager.
- Covering the Plant, Communal Are & some tenants apartments.
- You will be a team of 2 on site, supported by the mobile operation team and contractors.
- Manage daily log books and be the face of the site
- Managing another building services engineer already on site.
- Management 20% / Hands on work 80% ratio split.
• Planned Maintenance works to M&E and HVAC Plant
• General fault finding and rectification to M&E and HVAC plant
• Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment on internal management system.
• Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues’, clients, customers and work as part of a team
• Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public
• Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
• Ensure clear communication with customers, line management and internal staff
SALARY & PACKAGE
• 25 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
• Life Insurance
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk