Static Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Canary Wharf
To work at a large commercial office block building in Canary Wharf for 5 days a week. You will be provided with a Van, and there is parking on site in Canary Wharf.
Working mainly in large Commercial and private residential blocks, commercial offices schools providing mechanical maintenance, repairs and minor installation.
The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated mechanical equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems is essential.
Key to the role is supporting other trades where electrical faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault finding skills.
On occasions, assisting other trades in their roles as and when required
• Salary: £40/43k plus Van & Fuel Card
• Hours: 8am – 5pm
• Job Type: Permanent
• Location of work: 99% inside of M25
• Head Office: Essex
• Callout Rota: Approximately 1 week in 7
• Overtime rate: Time and half/double time & standby allowance of £150
• Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
• Bonus incentive schemes
• Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
• Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
• Child care voucher scheme
• Auto enrolment pension
• Training and development
• Sickness insurance scheme
• You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
• You will also need to be living within commutable distance to Central London.
• A full UK driving licence is essential plus clear DBS check.
• Open to all experiences from a mechanical background, experience in a similar position a advantage but not a must.