Mobile Mechanical Engineer – North London – 38k
My client is a mechanical & electrical engineering company who have been established for 50 years, providing service, maintenance and breakdown services to high end commercial, public and government managed properties.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mechanical biased Mobile maintenance engineer to work on some of London’s most prestigious sites. The ideal candidate would have an mechanical background in either mechanical engineering or heating and ventilation but some electrical knowledge is essential as you would be carrying out service and maintenance to all mechanical and electrical equipment.
The role will be based based on a single site 1 day week in Slough, 1 day in North London and the other three days based on a mobile basis in London. The ideal candidate would be based either in North, West London areas.
Typical duties on site
• service, inspections and repair to mechanical equipment
• Fault finding
• Carrying out preventative planned maintenance on electrical and mechanical plant
• Routine checks
• Pumps & Motors
• Water temp checks
• Heating checks
• The ideal candidate would have the following:
• Nvq level 2 in mechanical engineering or heating and ventilation or AC level 2 & Fgas.
• 5 or more years’ experience in a mechanical biased building service role
In return my client is offering:
• Van & Fuel Card Laptop,
• Uniform & Laptop
• 20 days holiday + bank holiday
• mobile phone
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high end site in London and a chance to join a company that caters for its engineers and would be able to assist in future progression. If you feel you would be well suited for the role please give me a call or send me your updated CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk