Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Bedford/Milton Keynes – 34k
An excellent building services contractor are looking for a M&E static engineer to work on X2 sites within Bedford & Milton Keynes
You would be working as a single engineer on the site and they will look at someone from either an electrical background that can provide PPM and service work to the equipment on site. You will have support from the mobile team to assist in your duties.
• Based in Midlands and have been successfully operating for over 20 years.
• Provide full M&E Services and also CDM consultancy works and asset management
• Mainly work within the commercial sector providing services to a wide range of blue chip commercial clients
• About 30 engineers strong and cover the whole of the UK
• Static site in Milton Keynes and one static site in Bedford looking for an Electrical bias M&E engineer from an electrical background.
• Providing PPM, servicing and remedial works and to electrical and mechanical equipment and building services on the site.
The sites are:
• Bedford Monday, Tuesday and Friday
• Milton Keynes, Wednesday and Thursday
The sites are a 10 minute drive from each other.
• 30 - 34k basic salary
• Van & Fuel Card, 28 days holiday
• No call out
• 7.30 – 4.00 hours
• Company pension scheme
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.