Mechanical bias M&E Project Manager- Dartford- £65k (negotiable depending on experience)
The company :
My client is a Leading design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service group based in Kent who have been running now for over 50 years covering London and the South east.
Due to sheer growth, they are now currently on the hunt for an experienced Mechanical bias M&E project manager to join their growing team.
Main duties :
- The Project manager will be vital in ensuring all new projects and contract commitments run smoothly. The PM will ensure that new projects and current contracts are developed, planned and carried out efficiently, ensuring full customer satisfaction throughout.
- Majority of the M&E Projects will be in London and M25 orbital ranging from £250k -£10m
- Work closely with Directors, office manager and other engineers to allow the achievement of Company objectives and standards
- Establish the working relationship with client management needed to facilitate the Co-ordination and execution of project work, such that the operational impact to the client is minimized
- Ensure Company efficiency and margins are fully optimized
- Production of RAMS and ensuring the working team has read and signed them
- Reviews of detailed design drawing and specifications.
- Liaise with collaborators, partners, technology developers and suppliers.
- Generation of reports as required for Project and Management meetings.
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with clients and contractor management teams
- Lead by example to guide engineers, contractors, junior members of staff and other team members
- Work within required legislation and develop paper work for project closure and O+M’s
- Ensure the store of materials on site and off site is stocked and clean.
- Drive change through continuous improvement
- Ensure on site compliance with all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the M+E management field
- Prince 2, Degree, HND or Diploma qualified in project management or in a similar role would be desirable.
Salary and package :
- 30% On site and 70% office based role
- £65k basic &£4800 car allowance
- Travel expenses
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- progression opportunities