Pipefitter £42,000.00/45,000.00 – London - apply today by sending in your cv.
My Client are a commercial heating company based in South East London who carry out full project delivery of commercial boilers houses & Communal Plants rooms.
In operation for over 50 years
Employ 40 staff directly
Cover London & the M25 Orbital providing full commercial heating solutions
Projects within Schools, Commercial buildings and Hotels ( commercial plant rooms only)
They now seek a commercial pipefitter to join their busy project division carrying out Decommissioning of commercial boilers, strip out and reinstall with new/all associated pipework with along with it.
You will be working alongside commercial gas safe engineers and usually up to 5 engineers per project.
· Skilled in mechanical pipe fitting (non welder) and plumbing from setting out to completion.
· To work within a team or on own initiative, coordinate with other trades.
· Order and control of materials, quality control of work and consulting with site management or client.
· Working with a range of materials and jointing methods. Steel barrel (screwed, flanged and Victaulic). Carbon/stainless steel (compression Mapress). Copper (Braised, soldered, compression Mapress and Victaulic).
· Maintenance of mechanical services including fault finding.
· Your basic salary will be £42,000.00 /45,000.00 per annum and will be paid monthly at the end of each calendar month. On completion of a successful 3 month probation period this will be reviewed.
· 40 hours per week will be from 08:00 to 16.30 on site Monday to Friday with 30mins unpaid lunch
· Overtime is payable at time and one half
· 23 days per annum (plus 8 days bank holiday). Your annual leave entitlement increases by 1 day for every year served up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive
· You will be enrolled in the Nest Pension Scheme after three months continuous service with the Company unless you opt out. Further details are available on request
Van AND Fuel Card (Private Use Allowed)