There is a new opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join a company based in West London. You will mainly be supporting a busy engineering team and be working within the M&E Maintenance industry.
As a business they have been operating successfully in London and across the UK for over 30 years, they employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
Salary & Package
- First point of contract for clients and engineers
- Liaising with engineers subcontractors for callouts ensuring that their contractual obligations are being met. Report monthly to Operations Management on any ongoing issues.
- Liaising with clients providing ETA’s and updates
- Follow progress of all calls/callouts through to closure
- Raising purchase orders and sending information to appropriate engineer
- Monitor completion of all servicing and statutory visits
- Typing quotations, post, memos, scanning, holiday forms etc.
- Management of staff training
- Chasing sub-contractor completion reports
- Closing-down completed callouts ready for invoicing
- Sub-contractor administration management, i.e. Certificates, renewal date/price increases
- Submitting RAMS and permits for approval
- £27,000 - £30,000
- Mon to Fri, 8am – 5pm
- Laptop and mobile
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays