Multiskilled Plumbing/Mechanical Engineer - London & Home Counties £38k
· I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Stevenage
· Family run business who take care of their staff.
· Established in 1999, they now employ over 40 staff.
· Their area of coverage is London and the South East has given them a portfolio of a wide range of commercial, industrial and domestic contracts.
· On average over the last few years they have been turning over around £10-£15 million.
- This is a mobile position covering London & The Home Counties across their whole portfolio of commercial contracts.
- Service, maintenance & breakdown to plumbing & mechanical equipment.
- They will need to be able and willing to perform other general maintenance/PPM tasks as part of the team. Fixing taps, leaks, AHU, Filters, Motors, heating systems fire alarm tests, water temp checks, E/L & general, minor repairs).
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 17.00 SALARY & PACKAGE
Van & Fuel Card
28 Days Holiday (inc. bank holidays) – increases by 1 day per year of service (after the first years service).
Overtime paid at £23p/h
1 in 12Call out - £100 stand by – if called out, paid at appropriate overtime rates (including D2D Travel)