We are a mechanical engineering Company based in Kent and have and office in Stevenage that provide service, maintenance and breakdown to a diverse portfolio of clients.
Operating for 30 years, we have built up some longstanding relationships with some of the largest FM Service providers in the UK along with our own private clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced plumber to join our team and work across commercial buildings in London.
You will be maintaining and repairing pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution and sanitation systems in commercial buildings as well as inspecting drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain and repair a wide range of commercial and domestic plumbing problems including leak detection, unblocking toilet/stacks etc. and general servicing of plumbing related goods
· To ensure satisfactory fault rectification
· Complete minor plumbing installations, testing and commissioning
· Ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out in a timely manner
· To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections
· Filling out job reports and time sheets with full details of each job and your works plus any recommendations
· Understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
· Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
· Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
· This Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.
SALARY & PACKAGE
· £40k basic
· 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Overtime paid at x1.5 Saturday & x 2 Sunday
· 1 in 6 call out (£100 standby)
· Van & Fuel Card
· Company Mobile
· Company Tablet
· Company Pension Scheme