Mobile Maintenance Engineer £39k – London/ Herts/ Essex
Due to continuous growth my client is now in search of an experienced maintenance engineer who can do basic electrical, plumbing and mechanicals works within a commercial portfolio.
Area of coverage :
- M&E Engineering company who have been running 35 years
- 100 direct employee’s
- Clients within commercial, retail and medical sector.
Work location will be predominantly London area with access to Cambridge would be an advantage so they are ideally looking for someone to be based in North London, West Essex or East Herts area The role
- Will need to be competent in plumbing repairs and breakdowns.
- TMV’s, toilet repairs, hot and cold water systems, radiators, heating systems etc.
- Will need to have basic electrical knowledge with regards to EML testing and repair, distribution board inspections, how to isolate and work safely etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years hands on experience
- Electrical qualifications not essential but preferred.
- Plumbing qualifications not essential but would be advantageous
- £33/35k Basic
- Travel paid after first 30mins each end of the day ( £4,110.00 per year on top of basic salary)
- Van, phone, fuel card etc
- 8am to 5pm M – F 42.5 hr basic week
- Overtime paid over 42.5hrs
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday