Commercial Plumber/Wet Worker £31k OTE 40K + Southwark London
My client are a medium sized heating company who require x 3 Commercial Plumbers/Wet Workers to work within Southwark Borough.
Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures (Radiators, cylinders etc) associated with district heating systems, water distribution, in residential properties and tests heating systems for leaks and other problems. Analyses problems and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair. Chooses materials based on budget, location, and intended use. Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken. Performs inspections of heating systems to identify and replace worn parts.
Skills and Qualifications:
To carry out general heating / hot water repairs within occupied premises in the London Borough of Southwark, completing day to day responsive and planned repairs including the following:
- Small works and service program of the Commercial Service Department.
- Isolating and Capping Radiators / Valves when found to be Leaking
- Replacing / Installing radiators and ancillary pipework when required
- Replacing / Installing 2 & 3 port control valves, Immersions and wiring the controls accordingly
- Replacing / Installing Cylinders, thermal stores, and tanks and ancillary equipment
- Repair to hot water systems including but not limited to replacement of immersions heaters, two port tap stats etc.
- Upgrading or repairing heating and hot water services.
- Replacing / repairing pipework, Tap stats, Isolation Valves and any Mechanical plant where required.
- Exceeding client & company service delivery expectations for the entire service visit
- Completion and maintenance of site logs both written and electronic
- Site ownership and good housekeeping throughout
- Continuous improvement and innovative delivery
- Client / resident communication
- Contract schedule of rates and application, price and time awareness
2) Responsive Callouts associated with heating / hot water systems comprising: -
1st time response and fix to system failure to replace defective parts to achieve Key Performance Indicators
3) Available for Emergency callout based on rota system as well as maintaining engineers on the callout roster. Package
£14PH Guaranteed 8 hours a day regardless of access to sites.
Guaranteed overtime available 10 – 15 extra hours a week (weekly pay)
25 days holiday plus bank holiday
Company Van & Fuel Card
Uniform, Laptop & PDA system