Mobile Commercial Plumber - London - £36,000.00
Location : South London/ Kent and central London only.
Our client provides Facilities Maintenance, Construction and Mechanical & Electrical services to a number of commercial and residential clients. Due to continuous growth they are now currently in search of a commercial plumbing engineer to join their growing team.
The plumbers main duties will be small planned and reactive maintenance on the high end residential plant rooms & commercial portfolio within south London mainly.
Carrying out the following work:
· General plumbing bleeding radiators, cylinders, changing valves.
· Reactive, Servicing and repairs
· small pipework/light installation
· Motor repairs
· replacing taps and sinks
· Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
Working hours and requirements:
· Must have a driving licence
· Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance.
· Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
· Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3
£35,000.00/£36,000.00 PER ANNUM
Van & Fuel Card (private use available)
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Call out 1 in 8 with £75 retainer
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to disucss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk