Mobile Commercial Plumber £36,000.00
My client is a FM Maintenance company who provide service maintenance and breakdown solutions to their commercial, retail and hospitality clients across Central London and the home counties.
The now require a commercial plumber to help carry out the following works within there central London and home counties portfolio :
Qualifications needed :
- Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes. –
- Changing taps/washers, Install and replace hot water cylinders, Pipe work, Boilers, Temperature check
- The repair and servicing of mechanical & electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive.
- Managing priorities within contract constraints.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals.
- The repair and maintenance of building fabric.
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours.
- Providing information for the pricing of M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance.
- HSE management in accordance with our quality management system and all legal and statutory requirements.
- Installing and commissioning new plant and equipment.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
- City & Guilds /NVQ level in Plumbing an heating
- Any other Mechanical or electrical trade certs are an advantage but not necessary.
- £35/36K per Annum
- 1 Hour EW travel time Paid
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days holiday Plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Ample overtime
- Call out rota 1 in 6 with £100 standby and minimum 4 hours per call.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk