Mobile Pump Engineer Electrical Bias – 37/38k
• Head office based in Essex
• Have been operating for 15 years as a business
• They are X30 guys strong on the engineering side
• Provide full M&E services to high end commercial clientele
They are in need of a Pump engineer from an electrical bias to work on controls panels, Booster pumps, Clean water and pit systems providing PPM’s & reactive works.
This will be working within a current team of 2 and they will be looking to grow the team currently.
This will be on a mobile basis and the ideal candidate will be based on the Essex/Herts border, as area of cover would be from Cambridge / north of M25 across to Watford and the in-between.
• 37/38k (depending on experience)
• 20 days holiday + bank (rises to 25 after each year of services)
• Van & Fuel card
• Company uniform & phone
• Ask for an hour EW in travel and anything after is covered
• 40 hour week (8-4)
• No call out
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk