M&E Account /Sales Manager £50k-£60k
My client is a HVAC & M&E Engineering Company who provide projects, maintenance and breakdown services to their commercial, industrial and retail client base. Mainly covering London and the home counties, with a head office based in Surrey, they now seek an experienced sales professional with a proven track record with within Industry.
The Company :
HVAC & M&E Engineering company running for over 8 years.
Currently employ over 30 staff directly and continue to grow
Specialise in M&E and HVAC Maintenance and small works projects ranging from 50K – 500k
They get the majority of their work from large facilities companies and they cover predominantly Commercial Buildings & college
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working closely with the director carrying out the following duties :
- Respond to all leads & Invitations to tender in a timely and professional manner
- Complete a tender return document (with costings for suppliers M&E, fire, security, water treatment) Alongside the Service Manager.
- Ideally experience in mobile and static tenders, ranging from £50,000.00 to £500,00.00 PPM contracts and small refurbishment works.
- Understanding of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Input into the strategic sales plan - a defined business plan that determines objectives and drivers to achieve an agreed sales target
- Develop a portfolio of high-profile end user clients in the south east and London,
- Identify new business opportunities to maximise sales – new target clients, new partners, new ways to reach the existing market, new products
- Full sales cycle from pre invitation to tender, manage the bid through to account management.
- Develop existing clients and grow net spend
- Account management
This is an exciting opportunity for sales manager to join a business that is looking to double its turnover in the next 2 years and offer a clear progression route. TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE :
- A proven track record of acquiring new business within a M&E / HVAC building company.
- Have an excellent understanding of the current market conditions, with a good network of contacts.
- Be client facing, able to objection handle and happy to entertain clients.
- Happy winning small work Project and PPM contracts up to the value of £500k, with a view of PPM value contracts rising as the company continues its growth plan.
- £50/ 65k basic
- Car Allowance
- phone & laptop
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
To Apply, please send your up to date CV