Senior Air Conditioning engineer Cambridgeshire – APPLY TODAY
Are you a senior AC engineer looking for career progression to an Air Conditioning manager with a 12 to 18 month period?
THE COMPANY :
• HVAC engineering company based in Cambridge.
• 40 employees’ strong and been established over 20 years
• Provide HVAC solutions to their commercial client basis delivering install projects, service and maintenance.
The Service/Install Engineer is required to carry out all duties as specified in order to complete the job specific tasks given to him on a mobile basis throughout Cambridgeshire to the clients commercial client portfolio.
We see this opportunity as being aimed at a more senior engineer level, The successful candidate will be joining an established team with further growth plans in place, there will be a good opportunity to progress within the company into a more managerial position in the future.
• To be able to fault find on Split and VRF systems
• To be able to install both split and VRF/VRV systems and commission
• An advantage would be to be to have a good knowledge of Refrigeration systems and Chillers, but this is not essential
• Carrying out his/her work in a professional manner
• Ensure that his/her work is carried out to the required industry standard
• Ensure that every workplace/property is protected from damage during the works
• Duties included Air Conditioning Service Works and Installation of both Split Systems and VRF. Also Commissioning to manufacturers requirements. Refrigeration Installation and commissioning would be an advantage but not fully required.
• Inclusion onto the engineers Call out Rota
• Qualified to City & Guilds level 2
• F-Gas registered
• Must have a full UK driving license
• Able to work in a neat and tidy manner
• Must be Health and Safety conscious
• Must be able to use email, Microsoft Office and web-based software systems
£38/42k dependant on experience
Fully expensed Van & Fuel Card
Travel time paid one way, to first job of the day.
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Overtime available at time and a half
Call out rota TBC/ implemented at a later date