Job Title Service Desk Administrator
Based Crayford Kent
Hours of Work 08.00 – 17.00
Salary Starting on £23 - £27k depending on experience and qualification
My Client are looking for an experienced Service Desk Administrator to join their team in Crayford, Kent.
The company are currently working on transferring from their current CRM system to an electronic/paperless system and are looking a passionate and dedicated team player to join us to assist with the final stages of development and put the system into working use when it goes live.
This is the perfect opportunity to join in readiness for the rollout across the company and be involved in future planned training sessions.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a role of scheduling works with engineers, subcontractors and clients alike. With the system change, you will be trained in the current processes as well as the new. You will need to be able to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment where every day is different.
Career progression is highly encouraged and future opportunities of applying for team leader and management positions will be available to those who show the desire and commitment to take the next step and responsibilities.
The purpose of the role will be to work with end clients and the M&E engineering and fabric staff plus subcontractors on site to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach. This includes but is not limited to:
First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
- Prioritising and logging callouts on internal system (full training will be provided)
- Responsible for a team of engineers, subcontractors and sites
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance, callouts and remedial jobs
- Providing clients with works progress via internal CRM system, customer online portals, emails and telephone contact. Attending meetings (face to face/conference call) where necessary
- Processing of engineering/subcontractor paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
- Raising purchase orders for materials and subcontractor works
- Providing quotations following on from engineering visits
- Running and processing reports, providing reports and analysing data and reporting findings and solutions to challenges to the Management Team
- Updating and producing the Monthly report to present on a monthly basis to the senior management team
- Processing of Engineer Holiday forms
- Processing of supplier/subcontractor invoices on our internal systems
Background and Experience Essential
- Creating callout rotas for engineering team
- Take instruction from Operations teams as required
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
- Previous experience of working as a Service Desk / Helpdesk Administrator/Co-Ordinator
- Experience with the use of IT systems e.g. Word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint
- Appropriate level of data protection, security awareness and confidentiality awareness
- Working Hours Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Hot desk role – working at various locations within the office building.
- Overtime available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme available
- Death in Service cover available
- Healthcare scheme available after two years
- 3-month probationary period
- Sociable company with regular events throughout the year
- Welcoming environment and friendly team
- Progression and training available
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk