Static Electrical Engineer– London, Shoreditch – £36k + zones 1-6 travel card.
My client is a mechanical & electrical engineering company who have been established for 50 years, providing service, maintenance and breakdown services to within a small radius covering 10 buildings all within 2 minutes of each other.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Electrical biased maintenance engineer to work on one of London’s most prestigious sites within zones 1. The ideal candidate would have an electrical background in either but some mechanical knowledge is essential as you would be carrying out service and maintenance to a mixture of electrical and mechanical plant.
Typical duties on site
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- service, inspections and repair to electrical equipment
- Fault finding
- Carrying out preventative planned maintenance on electrical and mechanical plant
- Routine checks
- Water temp checks
- Heating checks
Salary/ package :
- 17th or 18th Edition
- L8 legionella awareness
- 5 or more years’ experience in a building service role
- Zones 1-6 Travel Card
- Company mobile for business use
- 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Company pension scheme
- Company health scheme
- Perk box
- Personal development plan and training
- Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Overtime paid at time and 2/3rds
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high end sites in London and a chance to join a company that caters for its engineers and would be able to assist in future progression. If you feel you would be well suited for the role please give me a call or send me your updated CV.