Site Manager – Heathrow Airport – 55K
I am currently representing an excellent facilities & construction expert who are in need of a site manager from a construction background to work within Heathrow Airport on a permanent basis. They have been successfully operating for over 10 years and provide full construction fit out through to facilities maintenance to high end commercial clients including airports, show rooms and various others.
You will be looking after in house and sub-contractors overseeing various works to airport lounges with project values and teams sizes varying from project to project. You will mainly be based at Heathrow airport with the occasional travel to Gatwick to support the team when needed.
Duties to include:
• supervising and overseeing the direction of the project ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
• liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
• coordinating and supervising construction workers
• selecting tools and materials
• making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
• checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• maintaining quality control procedures
• finding ways to prevent problems from happening and to solve any that crop up
• assessing and minimising risk
• writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
• helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
They are ideally looking for someone from a construction background who has successfully delivered high end projects with experience of managing large teams and projects.
In return my client is looking to offer:
• 50– 55K Basic Salary – dependant on exp.
• Mobile phone & laptop provided
• private mileage on vehicle
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Working hours day – 07.45 – 16.30
• Working at Heathrow airport
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.