M&E Maintenance Improver
THE JOB - Static Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-Discipline Specialist Engineering Firm Based in Epsom.
- Services they supply to their client portfolio are: Mechanical maintenance, Fire System Maintenance, Facilities Support and Consulting.
- Employ over 15 engineers as a business.
Monday to Friday
07:30 to 16:30 or 08:30 to 17:30 Duties:
The successful applicant will form part of a five person engineering team that is responsible for the maintenance and general upkeep of three buildings in Southwark, Aldgate & East India Dock, (Docklands Area).
- Daily site checks which includes a complete building walk round each day to identify any issues and report these back to the Manager
- Weekly outlet flushing
- Weekly fire alarm testing
- Weekly generator inspections (basic checks, oil battery volts, visual checks)
- Weekly power readings
- Monthly water temperature readings
- Monthly outlet cleaning
- Monthly emergency light testing
- All air conditioning, chillers, etc. on these sites are maintained on a quarterly basis of which they would assist the team in cleaning/replacing filters and minor operational checks on the AC systems.
- Site repairs as an when required, these would range from simple plumbing repairs, lamp repairs, door adjustments right through to assisting the senior engineers with pump replacements/repairs and air conditioning/chiller repairs.
They would be encouraged to take on an free thinking independent role within the team, and due to the nature of these site there is always an opportunity to look at and gain experience with equipment they may not have worked with before.
The ability use Word and Excel is essential as all work sheets and check sheets use these applications
This a is a customer facing role and good communication skills are required SALARY & PACKAGE
£20,000 - £22,000
20 days holiday plus bank holidays