LEAD STATIC M&E ENGINEER (ELEC BIASED)
Provide technical solutions for PPM and defect work and fault rectification on the following:
- 8am – 5pm
- Large high end commercial office
- Single man site
- Looking after the Landlord side
- Need to client facing
- Need someone client facing and who can carry out reports.
- Looking after and supervising subbies when they are used.
- Must have 17th/18th edition as a minimum.
- You will be providing PPM, Reactive and maintenance to a wide variety of electrical and mechanical works.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Lamps AND Ballasts
- Emergency lighting
- HVAC units
- Pluming and Servicing Ahu unit service/Repair
- Pumps AND Motors
- Fabric Maintenance
- Temperature set point adjustments, daily BMS controls
- Weekly testing; fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, generator testing
- Planned Prevention Maintenance
- £38,000 - £40,000
- 20 Days Holidays & 8 Bank Holidays
- Overtime paid at x1.5
- Call out Rota – covering multiple site in London (Pool Van Provided) – 1 in 5 with £70 standby
- Uniform, PPE
- Based in Hertfordshire
- Been established for over 20 years.
- They have 2 Divisions – a Maintenance & Projects.
- 90 Engineers in total – 20 of which are on the maintenance side
- They provide full M&E, HVAC & Gas to their clients
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk