Mechanical Site Supervisor / Manager £45k .
I am currently representing a well-established building service company that are based in Essex.
They have been established for over 20 years providing mechanical and Electrical Project delivery and maintenance services to the Public and private sector ( Commercial, Health, Finance, Education and pharmaceuticals.)
Due to sheer growth they and currently now in search of an experienced Mechanical Site Supervisor/
Manager to work on a number of projects in London and home counties .
These projects will include full mechanical packages for refurbs, cat A and Cat B’s within offices , Labs and educational buildings throughout the city.
The Mechanical bias site manager will be from a hands on mechanical engineering background and have strong understanding of HVAC, mechanical plant and pipe fitting including: Barrel, Valves, Running pipe and copper steel .
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Conduct tool box talks
* Produce RAMS
* Liaise with the client and support the project manager at client/site meetings
* Ensure that works are being carried out to spec and to program.
* Be able to manage Multiple projects for Duct Modification, close control units to Water Chiller installs.
* To manage the sub-contractors on site and make sure they adhere to timelines
Mechanical site manager requirements:
* Must be SMSTS or SSSTS
* hold mechancial qualification.
* Have site / Project managed in the range of £50k - £1 million
Salary and Package:
* In return you will be given a rewarding and enjoyable career with what is fast becoming one of the major names in ME projects in the London.
* Salary £45k basic
* van and fuel card
* Career progression
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* Company mobile / Laptop