Electrical Testing Engineer / Supervisor – 40k London + Travel
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician Testing & Inspection / QS Supervisor to join with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties. This would be a 80 / 20 split from working on the tools to operating as a supervisor being based in the office 1 day a week and submitting EICR's.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London for over 15 years.
We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has the ability to sign off Electrical work for the company, whilst also checking and overseeing engineers and sub contractors works.
• Ensure Electrical work complies with current BS 7671 standards
• Assume day-to-day responsibility for the safety, technical standard and quality of all categories of electrical work, including installation, certification of works, repair and alterations carried out under the scope of the projects.
• Understand the inspection, testing verification, certification and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
• Challenging poor standard of works by engineers and sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
• £36,000 – £40,000 Per Annum + Overtime
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile and Tablet and or laptop for business use
• 25 Days Holiday
• On call rota ( 1in 6)
• Previous experience of working as an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor, Electrical QS or Electrical Manager
• City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
• City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Part 1 & 2
• City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk