Electrical Testing Engineer– 32k + Travel
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician Testing & Inspection engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London for over 15 years. We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has a strong background of fixed wire testing on a daily basis and is looking for a fast paced role within the industry.
Please note, there will be an element of staying away with the position and will vary depending on the needs of the contracts, however will not include weekends will just be Monday – Friday with most
engineers working longer hours Monday to Thursday and being allowed the Friday to travel home and still be paid for their normal working day + travel.
They will consider engineers within the Buckinghamshire, East Midlands areas annd flexible on locations.
• Ensure Electrical work complies with current BS 7671 standards
• Undertake fixed wire testing to commercial properties.
Salary & Package:
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank
• On call rota (1in 5)
• City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
• City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Part 1 & 2
• City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email : twilson @rgb.co.uk