Electrical Testing Engineer– 36-38K West London + Travel
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician Testing & Inspection engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London for over 15 years. We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has a strong background of fixed wire testing on a daily basis and is looking for a fast paced role within the industry. There will be an element of staying away, however will not include weekends.
• Ensure Electrical work complies with current BS 7671 standards
• Undertake fixed wire testing to commercial properties, reactive maintenance and remedial works.
Salary & Package:
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank
• On call rota (1in 5) - 110 Pound standby
• City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
• City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Part 1 & 2
• City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk