Junior Civil Design Engineer
A multi-disciplined consultancy who are based in the heart of Nottingham are looking for a Junior Civil Design Engineer to join their civils team of 6 which comprise of engineers and technicians to help them to continue providing their excellence service to their verse client list.
The junior civil design engineer will be helping senior staff with drawings and designs and will have the opportunity to go on client meetings.
The projects this company works on vary from commercial, residential , industrial , education , hospital and many more.
Junior Civil Design Engineer requirements:
- Working knowledge of Micro Drainage design software.
- Knowledge of adoptable and private drainage systems design.
- Experience with producing drainage design for all stages of the construction process – from feasibility and planning to construction stage.
- Experience of producing drainage strategy and flood risk reports in support of planning applications.
- Experience with SuDS design.
- Knowledge of drainage and highways design for both residential and commercial developments.
- Experience with S278, S38, S106 and S104 design
- Working knowledge is Site 3D is beneficial but optional