Civil Engineering Technician
Salary: £25,000 –£35,000 - It will depend on your experience
A civil and structural engineering consultancy are looking for a civil engineering technician to join their civils team in Milton Keynes!
They are looking for a civil engineering technician who has 2 years’ minimum experience producing drawings and designs on drainage/highway design works associated with either residential or commercial high rise units.
The company has 20 people across their two offices and as the civil engineering technician you will be joining a team of four in their Milton Keynes office. The team consists of an Associate Director, 2x Seniors Engineers and a Civil Cad Technician.
The clients this civil consultancy work with are : house builders and developers and the projects they work on are therefore residential high rise buildings. These high rise buildings can comprise of anywhere from 200 - 500 units.
Civil Engineering technician benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. The automatic Christmas shutdown does not take away annual leave from your 25 days.
- Bonus is 10 % however the company is moving towards an uncapped bonus scheme based on company and individual performance.
- Theoretical and financial support is on offer for chartership or any qualifications.
- Hybrid working environment however most people do decide to come into the office due to the relaxed but hard working environment.
Civil Engineering technician requirements for the role:
- Strong use of AutoCAD on drainage and highway design works from concept to detail design.
- Has good experience with S238, S104 and S278.
- Micro drainage would be a bonus but not essential.